Friday, December 26, 2008

After Christmas...

Christmas is over, and now the real work begins! I think I have everything under control, but there are still some information I need to look up online in the next few days, such as how the airport security works, the airports themselves, currency, and then of course starting to pack! I have enough time where I can spread out tasks I need to do each day as to not leave it all for my last day here.  That's not exactly how I want to spend my New Year's Eve! 

My best friend Brittany and I were driving last night and I realized not only will it be five months before I see her again, but that it will also be SUMMER!  It is weird thinking about how fast these five months might go but at the same time how I will feel like I have been there forever when I finally come home.  

I am both excited and scared at this point. I wish there was a way to just get to my flat without having to go in any planes or airports, because those are the only things I am really scared about! Lucky me, I have over 24 hours of travel to look forward to...


2 comments:

  1. Susan, we will be out of town on the 31st & the 1st, and just wanted to say "Good-bye" one last time! We are very excited for you and are looking forward to reading wonderful news from you on this blog. Don't forget that Katie has a MacBook with a built-in camera, so hopefully we'll be able to chat with you "live" sometime! Good Luck, God Bless, and Have Fun!
    Deb, Jared, & Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susie - You're about arriving in Philadelphia right now. We hope the first leg of your trip, as you start your BIG ADVENTURE, went well. We cannot wait to hear from you!
    Love you,
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete