I was interested in figuring out what this meant. So, using a dream dictionary online (which we all know is 100% correct!), I found out the following:
-A dream about cereal "denotes the start of a new project or new stage in your life. It may also indicate your need to restore yourself in some basic way. Alternatively, your mind may already be thinking ahead to breakfast. It is not uncommon for your fleeting thoughts to be incorporated into your dream."
- A dream about "cutting your hair, suggests that you are experiencing a loss in strength. You may feel that someone is trying to censor you. Alternatively, you may be reshaping your thinking or ambitions and eliminating unwanted thoughts/habits."
- A dream that someone is "giving you a haircut, suggests that you are experiencing a decreased sense of power. You may feel you were criticized unfairly. "
- A dream about a freezer "refers to cold feelings. You are being too frigid. Alternatively, it suggests that you are preserving your ideas and energy so that you can access them later."
But I never actually cut my hair, so I don't know how that affects things. And I never actually ate the cereal, just found a box in a freezer. Either way, I think this is interesting. I have been freaking out lately because I only have two more weeks left of class, and I am very afraid of being alone again after that, as friends are going on their own adventures to Europe and whatnot. I am also going on my own adventure, that I still have yet to really sort out despite telling myself I really need to get on that.
Oh, dreams. Sometimes fun, sometimes helpful, sometimes just plain odd.
I will go distract myself with other tasks. Happy St. Patrick's Day if I don't post before then! It's an official national holiday here so college shuts down- no classes! I am excited but also a little scared...not sure what I am doing yet. I'll be safe though, don't worry!

No comments:
Post a Comment