I finally got the picture upload to work! I took the first three on my way to get groceries this afternoon and the last two on campus yesterday. The road you see in the first photo is the main (national) road into the City Center. Walk about a half hour from this point and you'll be there. I walked in the opposite direction from town to get to the food store, Tesco, the European version or Target. I got apples, a half-loaf of bread, laundry detergent, shampoo, pasta sauce, cookies, frozen broccoli, organic peanut butter, and strawberry jam for just 14 euro, as most of it was what we would call the "general" brand. I find this funny: I received an email yesterday saying that I should contact the bodhran instructor by phone and give him the times I am free on Thursday, and then he would call or text back when to come to class. I did this and got everything scheduled, I just think it is funny that texting was the mode of communication!






You have green grass! Very nice!
ReplyDelete