Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Pictures of the UCC Campus






1) One of the many gates separating campus from the city. Some of them are open 24/7, others close at night and during the weekends. 
2) The O-Rahilly Building, where I have my English classes.
3) View from campus over River Lee 
4) The East Wing (Used to be the President of the University's house back in the day, but now is his and other staff's offices.)
5) A fun walkway

I am taking more photos than this, but Blogger will only allow me to post so many at a time. When I get back home I plan on creating a book with all my photos from the trip, and maybe even include some of these blog entries. I guess there are websites were you can do this, where you upload your pics and then can get them professionally printed and bound.  I think you might even get an IBSN number...My friend did this after his trip to China and it ended up looking very nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment